***NEW THIS YEAR***
To play hockey within Winnipeg (male or female), you MUST register through the Hockey Canada Registry FIRST before you can register with your community clubs and proceed there with payment.
You will click on the link from our website here..Online Registration and proceed to register your child/ren for hockey .
Before you begin the registration process, please make sure you have completed the following:
- The parent registering the child/ren has completed the Respect In Sport Parent Program and you have your certification number for registering with your community club. If you have taken this already, you do not need to take it again.
Not sure what your Respect in Sport number is?
1) click on the link for this program https://hmbparent.respectgroupinc.com/
2) click on the 'Look up Certificate' Box, enter your first and last name and the important date (it is your birthday)
3) enter your username and password
4) click on profile on the top of the page
5) scroll down that page and you will see your number or click on my certifications on the left hand side of this page
IMPORTANT!!6) ensure all your children(s) are added in your profile. ..click on child management which is also located on the left hand side underneath my certifications
7) ensure you click on the right association(TMHA)
- If your child intends to try out for AA or AAA they are still required to register with their Community Centre and will not be allowed to try out until they have registered and can provide a receipt from club and hockey registry invoice number.